The Special Operations Group – Sky Guard Indonesia (SGI) would like to announce hereby that there is one positions vacant in our SGI.
As stated in the IVAO Rules & Regulations, the candidate must fulfill the following basic requirements:
· Be, before the end of the submission of candidatures period, at least 18 years old (an ID proof could be requested in case of doubt)
· Be a member of IVAO for at least 6 months before the end of the submission of candidatures period
· Have a minimum rating of Advanced ATC Trainee or Advance Flight Student
· Have a fluent capability for speaking and writing in English
Next to this, we appreciate that candidates are team-minded, communicative and have a big commitment with the organization, its Rules and Regulations and high availability due to the amount of work of the SGI. The candidate should spend a minimum of 5-8 hours per week. Furthermore a good knowledge about SO in general is desirable.
Staff Vacant position
Position : WEB-MASTER
Main tasks are:
- Managing SGI’s website
- Developing any programs to support SGI’s activity (additional)
Candidates have to send a full motivation letter with CV and submit to email (without attachment) : Skyguardindonesia@gmail.com, cc ID-SOC@ivao.aero with subject: WEB-MASTER Application | VID (i.e: WEB-MASTER Application | 999888)